Take our quiz and let us know how many you were able to answer correctly. If you don’t know the answer, search our blog for it!
1. Q: Discount brands of fish oil were recently found to contain what carcinogenic chemical?
2. Q: A recent study confirmed what treatment was beneficial for depression relief?A. Massage B. Chiropractic Adjustments C. Acupuncture D. Yoga
3. Q: What genetic disease was recently demonstrated to cause infertility in women?A. Rheumatoid Arthritis B. Celiac Disease C. Cystic Fibrosis D. Diabetes
4. Q: If you want to improve your brain function, what activity should you participate in?
5. Q: Drinking more than two sodas per week increases the risk of cancer of the…?A. Pancreas B. Colon C. Breast D. Skin
6. Q: Low levels of what neurotransmitter were found in babies who died of SIDS?A. Dopamine B. Glutamate C. GABA D. Serotonin
7. Q: Which nutrient was recently shown to be linked to Autism?A. Vitamin C B. Vitamin E C. Vitamin D D. Vitamin A
8. Q: A new field of study has showed that our genetic make up does not necessarily control our entire health picture. What is the name of this field of study?A. Genetics B. Epigenetics C. Hypogenetics D. Engineered genetics
9. Q: Recent epidemiological studies show that the US currently ranks ____ in terms of obesity rates in the world.A. 1st
10. Q: What type of diet is most favorable for reducing inflammation and losing weight?A. Low fat B. Low carb C. Combo of low fat and low carb D. Low protein
The answers to all of these questions are listed below. You can find the articles from which they came here on our blog. Search our tag cloud on our home page for the key words if you want!
ANSWERS: 1. PCBs, 2. C, 3. B, 4. Napping, 5. A, 6. D, 7. C, 8. B, 9. C, 10. B